Stereo Analog PC headset with Active Noise Cancellation Microphone Technology.
- Plug the pink microphone jack (indicated by a microphone icon) into the “mic in” port. *
- Plug the green speaker jack (indicated by a headphone icon) into the “speaker” port.
- Fit the adjustable headband over your head to secure the headset. The speakers should be resting comfortably on your ears.
Note: The microphone boom can rotate to adapt to either the right or left side of your head. Do not attempt to rotate the boom beyond the stops (it does not rotate a full 360º).
- Adjust the microphone boom so that the microphone is approximately 3/4″ in front of your mouth. Make sure that you are talking into the voice side of the microphone, indicated by the white dot.
- Attach the line cord clip to your clothing for easy mobility (about two feet from your ear, near waist level).
- Set the mute switch on the rectangular box located on the line cord to “ON”.
Product ManualTo top
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request warranty service?
If your device is still not functioning after contacting the Andrea Support Team, you will be asked to submit your proof of purchase via email or fax, verifying that the product was purchased within 1 year. You will then be issued a return material authorization (RMA) number, with complete shipping instructions to return the device to our facility for evaluation. The customer is responsible for the return shipping. A traceable method such as UPS or Fed-X ground is recommended. If the device is found to be defective after evaluation at our facility, a new device will be shipped to you free of charge.
My ANC-750 headset with USB adaptor is several years old and needs a new boom. Can it be repaired?
Unfortunately, we do not offer repair services.
- I have an ANC-750 headset and I want to use it on my tablet computer. Do you have an adapter to convert to USB.
Is there a foam replacement kit for my ANC-750?
Yes. The part number is P-C1-1007200-4.
Can I use my new ANC-750 with my old USB-SA adapter?
Is there a way to DISABLE the “mute” button on this microphone?
Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the mute button.
Do I need an installation disk, or do I need to download any software in order for my ANC-750 to work?
No software is required. Simply plug in the headset, and choose MICROPHONE instead of line level device if prompted.
How does the ANC-750 connect to my computer?
The ANC-750 has a 3.5mm plug for the mic, and a 3.5mm plug for the speaker. Both connect directly to your computer’s sound card.
System RequirementsTo top
Windows 8 and 8.5
Apple Macintosh OSX 10.5 and up
Most portable audio devices
The ANC-750 is compatible with standard PC sound cards that have separate 3.5mm microphone and headphone ports, as well as most portable listening devices. The USB-SA or EDU-USB Digital audio adapters may also be used for USB connectivity. The C-100 will convert for use with a single shared audio port system.