All In One Microphone & Speaker
(Black: C1-1032300-50, White: C1-1032400-50)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the MICKER PRO be integrated with existing sound systems?
No, it is a stand-alone unit.
- How long does it take to recharge the MICKER PRO?
Typically, a moderately depleted MICKER PRO battery will take between 2 and 3 hours to fully charge.
- What is the range of the MICKER PRO?
The MICKER PRO is intended for use in large class rooms, lecture halls, cafeterias, auditoriums, and has an outdoor range of up to 30 feet. Just as with any PA type system the range will be affected by many things, such as wind, ceiling height and room acoustics.
- How long will my fully charged MICKER PRO function?
With the built in sleep technology you can expect to get 5 hours of talk time.
- What is the expected life of the battery?
You can reasonably expect 500 recharging cycles from your MICKER PRO battery. Recharging 2 to 3 times per week, the battery life is between 4 and 5 years.
- Is the MICKER PRO battery replaceable?
No. The lithium ion battery is hard wired to the circuit board and is non serviceable.